My Photo
Name:
Location: Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Things have been pretty hectic here over the past few weeks with visiting family, friends, holiday cheer, food coma, etc., therefore I apologize first and foremost for not posting lately. In all actuality, the cigar news has been a bit slow as of late, and I haven’t been smoking enough to produce quality reviews; however, that’s all about to change.

Tomorrow night marks New Years Eve and I plan to light up at least once. One of my many resolutions for the New Year will be to expand my realm of cigar smoking for which I’m used to now. I’d like to really dig into the history behind the sticks that I enjoy and provide some additional insight to the origins of cigar tobacco. I’m hoping to conduct several interviews as the year progresses, attend more cigar events, along with focusing more on the overall mystique of the enjoyment of a smoke. On top of everything else, I’ll be soon changing the format of this blog to my own site at
www.fumosanto.com. This will take some time to ramp up, so please don’t look for anything immediate, but know that the format you’re all used to here may change somewhat in the near future.

I hope all of you have had a great holiday season up to now, and here’s wishing everyone a happy and safe New Years Eve. Should you get a moment, drop me a line and let me know what you’ll all be smoking at midnight tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home