My Photo
Name:
Location: Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States

Monday, March 14, 2005

Banner Year for Toraño Cigars

Toraño Cigars have been sitting in my humidor since the Big Smoke back in November of 2004. Recently I’ve decided to give one a try, and might I say, it was quite a good stick; you can read that review here. It seems as though I was not the only one who thought they were superlative. Both Cigar Aficionado and a recent edition of the Robb Report detailing the “Best of the Best” reviews gave Toraño high marks. The Toraño Tribute Maduro was rated as one of the “top five” new cigars, whereas CA named the Carlos Toraño Cameroon Torpedo as one of the “Top 50 cigars of the Year”. Not bad for a fourth-generation family-owned cigar manufacturer.On top of the stellar reviews, Toraño Cigars had a record year in sales for 2004, topping 14-15 million cigars in production. Carlos Toraño, if you keep making ‘em, we’ll keep smoking ‘em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home